You’re on a bridge between the past and the future.
The choices you make here MATTER.
Every bridge is different.
Your bridge may feel scary because it’s new, unexpected or you’re facing it alone. It may be the bridge of the quarter life or midlife crisis. Maybe it holds difficult conversations with those around you. It may look really familiar, because you keep getting trapped on it, like Groundhog Day! Or maybe it’s the wobbly one of new leadership, trying to balance yourself in unfamiliar territory.
You don’t have to do it alone.
Whatever your personal or team bridge looks like I’ll walk it with you in your life and your leadership. I’ll support and challenge you to:
- Know what bridge you’re on and what makes it important – so you can make values based decisions.
- Work out if this is the bridge you want to be on – so you can choose your future consciously.
- Know more of who you are and find your inner wisdom – so you can learn to trust it and use it skilfully.
- Notice what limiting beliefs keep you stuck there – so you can learn to manage them and get moving
- Develop your internal strengths and external networks – so you can be more resourceful.
- Notice when you’re trying to cross too many bridges – so you can prioritise what matters most.
- Be clear what courageous conversations will take you across the bridge – so you can go and have them.
- Work out what you want on the other side – so you can take action in service of the life that you want.
“I have genuinely changed, in both measurable and unmeasurable ways. I really can be in control of who I am, the relationships I have and the life I live. I will always be grateful to my warm and wise coach.”
Victoria Coates, Palliative Care Nurse
Find the right bridge for your development